Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Senior Pictures Posing Ideas Published in Senior Style Guide by Jupiter Portrait Photographer

Our article featuring our senior portrait clients was published this month in Senior Style Guide magazine.  I am so ecstatic I can't even tell you.  It is so surreal to see ones photography, high school senior photography, be published in an international photography magazine.  Holding it in my hands I actually cried.  I can't believe how gorgeous my seniors' pictures look in the magazine.  We've got four full double-page layouts.  Yup, that's right... eight pages of our senior portrait goodness!  Humbled... beyond words.  Thanks for letting me share!
High School Senior Portrait Pictures featured in Senior Style Guide magazine!!!
Thanks for stopping by today! ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs