Friday, May 16, 2014

Class of 2014: Graduation Party Essentials for Florida High School Seniors

I'll be showcasing our Class of 2014 seniors in the next few weeks... as a little tribute to them.  I thought this would be a fun way to kick off our showcase of our 2014 senior portrait clients!

I found this super cute collection of graduation party essentials on Polyvore.  I thought I'd share because I know most of you are currently planning your graduation parties.  There is a list with links to where you can obtain these items at the bottom of this post.  Don't you just love the foil owl balloon?

Are  you having a graduation party?  What are some of your ideas and plans for your party?  I'd love to hear about them.  Please share by leaving a comment.

Class of 2014: Graduation Party Essentials

3 comments:

Unknown said...

see this website buy replica bags published here Ysl replica Resources bag replica high quality

Unknown said...

replica bags in delhi go now q6g10o4i04 replica bags online uae replica bags wholesale hong kong gucci replica handbags h8h39s2f72 replica bags vuitton replica bags near me view website z2n76s2c41 replica bags pakistan

kiseene said...

n6b08z5c98 i0l69z5i11 a9o35y9e79 a8p64r3x90 j0y79w1y10 x0h89a3k59

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs