Thursday, July 3, 2014

Engagement Photo Session | Portrait Photographer | Stuart FL

We couldn't have asked for a better day for this engagement photo session.  Despite the heat and humidity, it turned out to be a lovely day.  After the crazy rain in June, and one reschedule because of it, I was so happy when I woke up that Sunday morning to find the sun shining!

We met at Besos Salon so Maritza could have her hair and make-up done by Jessica (HMUA extraordinaire!) and then we were off to downtown Stuart for their session.  I always find such lovely spaces in downtown that are so perfect for photo shoots.

At first, we stopped at Gazebo Park.  I think this place is one of my favorite locations.  There is so much variety in that one little area, I could shoot a whole session there!  Here's one of the images taken there.

Engagement photo session in Stuart FL
We also found a neat little alcove along one of the buildings near the park.  I love how the sunlight lit up the foliage in the background.

The bride-to-be with her beautiful smile!
Once the couple had a change of clothes, we were off to our second location.  Along the path of river rock and the surrounding foliage we stopped to take a few pictures.  This photo shoot location lent itself to a more intimate feel in the images.  Engagement photos should have a touch of that feeling.

Romantic engagement photo in the park.

Engagement portraits surrounded by beautiful foliage.
So there you have it.  A fabulous and beautiful engagement photo shoot... with fabulous and beautiful people.  I loved Maritza and Geof's gentleness with each other.  They were so lovely to photograph!  I can't wait for their wedding.

Did you just get engaged?  Looking for a wedding photographer?  Give me a call... Let's chat about YOUR day!
www.amytara.com
772.634.5836
amytarakoeppel@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs