Monday, June 25, 2012

Blue Eyed South Fork High School Boy | Stuart, Florida Senior Photographer

One of my favorite shoots to date, with this young man, Chris.  Chris is super tall and has such classic good looks, he made my job easy peasy. Seriously, he reminds of a Ralph Lauren all-American good looking guy. We were up at the crack of dawn, roaming around downtown Stuart, Florida, a beautiful and historic location.  Put together a wonderful high school senior guy and a great location for the photo shoot and you get lots of images, one nicer than the next.  Thanks, Chris, for giving me the opportunity to take your senior photos.

 I am offering a Summer Sunset Special.  Please take a moment to visit my website to view the details.  Take advantage of this special now.  I only have a few more openings available.  Once they're gone, that's it.

Thanks for stopping by today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs