Friday, June 1, 2012

Sweet Ashton | Stuart, Florida Baby Photographer

This eight month old little boy was so darn cute!  He was teething like crazy and drooling up a storm... so adorable!  Every time we put him on the blanket he was reaching for the grass... oh, yum!  Or so it seemed.  Nevertheless, mom and son were very patient and we managed to get some fabulous shots!  And working with Ashton reminded me just how much I love babies.  Can you say, "Awww....!"





While his beautiful mom really didn't want to be in the photos, I did manage to snap a few.  I just love the warmth radiating between the two of them in these last few photos.  I also captured an image of Ashton with his gorgeous Auntie (first photo).  It's one of my faves, for sure!
If you haven't already done so, please visit me on Facebook and like my photography page.  Photography by Amy Tara Facebook Page  Make sure you hover over the like button, though, to make certain that my updates show up in your feed.  This way you will be up-to-date on my session specials and giveaways.  Which brings me to my current special... stop by the blog tomorrow for complete details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs