Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Senior Portrait Photography in Stuart, Jupiter, Jensen Beach, and Hobe Sound Florida

We have received a number of wonderful applications for our Senior Portrait Ambassador Model Program. There are still several days to get your applications submitted to be considered for one of these positions.  You will receive many perks for becoming one of my Ambassadors.  Here is a little peek at some of the items you will receive as part of this program.
If you love to be in front of the camera and you are an outgoing and vivacious person, contact me for an application.  I'd love to hear from you and chat about all the exciting things happening in your senior year!

I'd like to take a moment to give kudos to Platos Closet for offering a terrific array of clothing and accessories for senior portrait outfits.  They have some very cool stuff at great prices!  If you want, I'd be happy to meet you there for a shopping spree to help you select your outfits for the shoot.

Sessions are booking up fast.  Please call me so we can chat about YOU!  (772) 634-5836

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs