Wednesday, July 25, 2012

South Fork High School Senior Photos | Stuart Florida Photographer

Jada is one of my 2013 Senior Ambassadors.  She attends South Fork High School, is on the cheer squad, and is an all around GREAT kid!  Jada has the most gorgeous warm eyes... so friendly and kind!   Love this girl,... her enthusiasm and charisma can't be beat.  She definitely has a bright future ahead of her, for sure!  We met the first time and walked around town using some of the cool buildings and architecture as backdrops for our shoot.  We met a few weeks later, at South Fork in Martin County, to take some cheer pix.  Yes, those will be coming soon.  They are some of my faves, to date.  This girl knows how to make friends with my lens.  I'm honored to have her as one of my 2012 Ambassadors.  Jada, girly-Q, you are seriously AweSoMe!!!!

I'm now booking for 2013 Senior Portraiture Experiences.  You can find out more HERE.
Additionally, I want to give a shout out to Plato's Closet.  For back to school, a kick to your fashion collection, or just browsing for a little something... Plato's has fabulous clothing, shoes, jewelry, purses... you name it.  I love this place!  Many of my seniors shop at Plato's for their portrait experience photo shoot.  Great prices and great fashion!  Can't beat that combo!
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs