Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Like an Oreo Cookie Son

The single most important role of my life has been raising my sons.  To say I adore them, well, that's not even a tenth of how I feel.  I am so blessed.  My middle son, Phillip, is a sweet and kind person.  He's so patient with others, especially the elderly.  He has a gentleness about him that people respond to.  He was sooo darn cute when he was little.  Oh my gosh... and into everything.  I used to kid around and say the G-d knew what he was doing when he made Phillip so cute because otherwise...  you get my drift.  He wasn't bad... just mischievous.  He was constantly taking things apart and figuring out how to put them back together.  He loved CareBears and Winnie the Pooh... heck, who doesn't love those characters?!  Well, it's Phillip's birthday today so I went through some photos from when he was little and put a few together in a little collage.  I'm so grateful to have so many photos of my own children.  I often look through their albums and reminisce.  Of course, it's a staple on Thanksgiving weekend - when I host family and friends for our annual shindig.
Did you notice his chipped front tooth?  Yeah, one of those white-hair making mommy moments.  A story for another day.
Happy Birthday Phillip!  I love you to the moon and back!  xo Mommy
childhood photos of the middle child... he was and still is a charmer!
Thanks for stopping by today!  ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs