Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Carmen's Studio Senior Portrait Session in Stuart

So much of what I do is from the heart.  I just love working with my high school seniors creating an exceptional senior portrait photography experience for them.  I remember when I was in high school and how impersonal the senior portrait photo sessions were.  The lackluster images and lack of creativity in the portraits certainly did not make for a unique and personalized experience.  I remember how I felt getting my senior portraits done, too.  I always felt awkward as  a teenager and the "cattle call" style of the photo session made me feel even more so.  My main reason for specializing in modern portraiture for high school seniors was so I could show them and make them feel just how perfectly beautiful they are.  It's my mission, so to speak.  So many times I see my girls turn around in the makeup chair, see themselves for the first time, and cry.  Then again, at their Premier Ordering Session, they cry some more (along with mom and dad).  My seniors are so overwhelmed with their incredible experience and beautiful portraits that it has a lasting effect on them... in an absolutely positive way.  It almost seems as if they glow during this time.  Right from the very first phone call inquiring about our photography services we want our seniors to feel special, valued, important, individual, and most of all.... know that they are beautiful!  What better way to celebrate your high school senior year with glorious portraits that will last a lifetime?!
Carmen is one of our Martin County High School Class of 2014 seniors.  She is such a treasure.  We've photographed Carmen in our studio and on-location.  She loves her portraits so much, she keeps coming back for more!  She's a natural in front of my lens.  Here is one of our studio portraits in both color and black & white.  Which one do you like better?  I'd love your feedback so please leave me a comment below.
Studio Portrait session with shown in color and black & white edits.
Thanks, Carmen, for being a dream client.  We know you will take the world by storm.  xo
Call us today to book your senior portrait photo session with us.  772.634.5836
You can see more of my work on my website at HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs