Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Kayla's Senior Pictures | Stuart Portrait Photography

I had the pleasure of being Kayla's senior portrait photographer.  Kayla is a class of 2015 Jensen Beach high school student.  She is an absolute darling young lady.  And can I tell you about her eyes... oh my word!  Blue eyes to die for and the eyelashes to match!  Seriously, she's so stunning I can't even....

Take a look for yourself!  Kayla's senior pictures sneak peek:

Senior portrait photography of blue-eyed Kayla.
More images of Kayla's senior portrait experience, which occurred on quite a rainy day here in Stuart, will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.  I'm so excited for her premier ordering session where she will view all of her images.  Gorgeous pictures, that is, if I may say so myself!

Don't forget about our FREE Fashion Show event coming up on September 6th.  You need to RSVP in order to get your ticket (for the prize drawings).  So call me or email me to reserve your spot.
amytarakoeppel@gmail.com
772.634.5836
Thanks for stopping by today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs