Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Senior Pictures Sneak Peek | Stuart Portrait Photographer

The heat radiated through the shade, yet we were able to capture some amazing pictures of Bella during her Amy Tara Photography senior portrait experience. 

Managing to look fresh throughout the entire photo shoot during the heat of the summer here in Florida can be quite a challenge.  At times it almost feels as if a you would melt, truly melt.  But, Bella pulled off each of her looks flawlessly.  

Here is a quick little sneak peek of her senior pictures.  As a portrait photographer one of my favorite parts of the job is sharing the sneak peeks!  And there's more to come next week.  I can't wait for Bella to see all of her pictures... to die for, if I may say so myself!

Sneak peek:

Sneak peek of Bella's amazing senior pictures.
Oh, and by the way, did I tell you what an absolute doll this young lady is?!  And did I tell you she brought the most amazing outfits, including an awesome tulle tutu in hot pink, that she made herself.  LOVE!

More coming soon so stay tuned!

To book your senior session please contact me here:
772.634.5836
amytarakoeppel@gmail.com
www.amytara.com

Interested in attending our Senior Swag Event - Fashion Show?  Details are here.

Thanks for stopping by today!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Amy Tara

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs